"Impropriety is the soul of wit." -W. Somerset Maugham

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Headphones

Once again, I'm walking around in my headphones and feeling like a boss. The thing is, I dot have any music playing. I'm just going around the house with headphones that sent playing music on, but the thing is, the headphones show that you are a beast. This shows because it says, yes, I have a life, which is clearly so important that I must wear these cool looking headphones to show you just how qwhite I am (qwhite is what qwhite people say instead of cool). It says no, I'm not some socially depraved geek, even though I'm a genius; I'm a socially developed, gorgeous, intellectual, scintillating female.

The reason for this is all in the psychology; people will naturally wonder, 'What are they listening to?' And you will hold all the power in the answer--nothing! Not only that, the naturally sleek mien you automatically equip with the headphones helps boost your self-esteem and confidence, which helps prevent lice!

See, I get all this when I wear headphones, so just maybe you would.

Then again, I always feel like that.

...that's an interesting thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment